Friday, April 1, 2011

Anonymous - It's your day, APRIL FOOL

Guess What - It's time, front and center just like I promised.
Grab some paper and pencils so that you can take notes.

OK folks, to catch you up on some of the vague post lately. There have been many comments that I have received but have held in a holding queue where all comments are held until they are reviewed, approved and then released for posting. I am addressing two of these posts now which are issued by the same poster. So, if you don't understand all of the following information, do not worry, this anonymous poster will.

Also, I ask you to forgive me for having to address the stupidity of foolish people that are either ignorant of blogging etiquette and/or are just plain dumb and don't care about others as long as they can be bossy, rude, arrogant, obnoxious, controlling, misinformed, lacking in truth, and just downright hateful. Someone who thinks they can go on and on and on for years and not ever be addressed about their actions under the very false sense of security of posting "Anonymous".

Wrong, dumb dumb, you are oh so typically wrong again.

TO ANONYMOUS:

1) DO NOT USE REAL NAMES OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT KNOWN TO BE PUBLIC FIGURES WHILE YOU ARE A GUEST COMMENTER!
THAT MEANS - DO NOT DISCLOSE OTHER PEOPLE BY THEIR REAL NAME IF THEY ARE POSTING ON THE SAME BLOG USING A USER ID INSTEAD OF THEIR REAL NAME AND YOU ARE JUST A GUEST.
(GUEST MEANS - NOT THE OWNER, ORIGNATOR OR ARTICLE AUTHOR.)


2) Now to address your obnoxious first post, dated 3/7/11.

Annonymous: Which people at the Memphis Chess Club were not nice?

Blog Admin response: Don't know as I wasn't the poster of the comment you are referring to. But, I could guess you were one of them, along with others on the board with you.

Annonymous: I would love to know. What were the circumstances?

Blog Admin response: Don't know as I wasn't the poster of the comment you are referring to. But, I can say that I have heard of, and been told of several situations by different people over the years.

Annonymous: I believe this was a 'made up' comment. Come on XXX REAL NAME XXX. Let's play fair. These aren't real comments, ARE THEY.

Blog Admin response: You can believe whatever you wish. We both know you do just that, regardless of any further investigation, facts or proof. It's another classic example of your insecurity and obnoxious behavior. Yes they were real comments, submitted just as yours were.

Annonymous: And what did you say about me anyway? I would love to know. Or do I have to ask XXXXX MCC MEMBERS REAL NAME XXXXXX?

Blog Admin response:
I guess you will have to ask the MCC member whose name you so very blatantly put in your posted comments, and be sure to tell him he owes me a thank you for protecting his NAME.

Annonymous: I bet you won't publish this.

Blog Admin response: Wrong again! What's new!

By Anonymous on Pictures from GM Nakmura's appearance at theUniver... on 3/7/11

For all those following along - this is the second post by the same poster using "Annonymous" as user id posted on 3/9/2011.

Annonymous: What is that, a threat?

Blog Admin response: No, a promise.

Annonymous: Be very careful what you say, my dear. Just remember that I know who you work for and why. Don't give me this 'I'm here for the kids' crap. Face it, you are doing this for XXX REAL NAME XXX and his XXX REAL NAME XXX. Once they're done with you they will throw you out like before. By the way, the MCC did nothing to lose the University spot. Someone, and we know who dont we, engineered that little thing.

Blog Admin response: I am always careful; I have to be with the likes of your hateful, mean group present. Make up your mind, will you! Here you say you know who I work for, but, near the end of your comment you tell me to get a real job. Which is it, oh yea? I forgot you're not much for truth, facts, and honesty. About the kids, I sure am not here for the likes of you or any of your group that for years discouraged many children from playing at your club. The next part isn't worth addressing as you don't have your facts correct, again. As far as the MCC doing nothing to lose the University spot, are you referring to the first or second time, because you are so misinformed again as usual, as both times the University had due cause to tell the MCC to remove their activities from their premises. Do you attend the MCC Board meetings? As a sitting member of the board you certainly should know the true facts. So, if you have been missing your Board meetings, maybe you should ask the other Board members for the truth. In the case that you have been attending your Board meetings, then what is this all about? Or is lying just one of your fun things to do? And, no I do not know "who", as your own members have openly stated that it was due to noncompliance issues with the U of M's rules.

Annonymous: XXX REAL NAME XXX, why not stop working for XXX REAL NAME XXX and get a real job.

Blog Admin response: Do you all have an opening? If I didn't know better, I would think you were offering me a job!

By Anonymous on Anonymous 12:57 pm on 3/9/11



Blog Admin: enjoy the music!



UPDATE:
I have been contacted and asked of whom I have been addressing in the post!

For those inquiring minds - send me a direct email and I will release the name by email, those who are my friends and have my phone number, call me directly. I am sure you can guess who it is, but, then again it's good for a laugh!






UPDATE 2: Heads up Mike - it will be posted in it's entirety, and with a complete and full reply, when I have time to post a response at the same time. Thanks for your comments, hope you will feel the same about mine. Regards, Blog Admin.

No comments: